A GUIDE TO EFFECTIVE TEACHING
by Qais Faryadi
Publisher - PENERBIT USIM
Category - Language & Dictionary
This book categorically outlines concepts, theories, models and effective planning of course designs, which can be readily adapted to any classroom so that teachers and educational instructors can use the guidelines in the multi-cultural classroom.
This book is aimed at helping teachers in the following:
1. Designing a workable courseware.
2. Drawing a road map for teachers in classroom management.
3. Preparing useful lesson materials for instructors.
4. Updating and equipping teachers with the necessary competencies.
5. Using the state of the art paradigms of learning in the classroom.
6. Integrating technologically advanced devices in the classroom lesson.
7. Designing a physical classroom based on documented evidence.